Who's the client
Allied BIM works with models that have fabrication machine software that sends information to machine manufacturing by enabling cloud publishing, tacking, and communications to all of the fabrication shop machinery.
- Revit add-in needs support for maintenance and new features.
- Improves workflow between teams.
- Organize team via Agile method.
The SolutionAn automated tool for creating fabrication drawings. Assemble your models, spool your assemblies, and fabricate on your connected machines. The tools are designed to increase traditional spooling workflows up to 800% faster than the competition.
We worked with AlliedBIM’s team as one, in the following areas:
- Assessing industry needs: we’ve worked on BIM and we know the industry’s pain points, so we set out to help in thinking of ways to bridge the gap between BIM model to the field.
- Infrastructure: as software experts, we help to design and build ways to make the application reliable and scalable.
- Integrations: we leverage BIM software knowledge to connect the modelers with the application through desktop software addins that send model data and make it available throughout the application.
A few words from Brian Nickel, CEO/FOUNDER at Allied:
"The E-Verse team has been a valuable asset to our Allied BIM team in getting our codebase refined and polished professionally. We were able to successfully refactor a product from start to finish with minimal effort and are quickly moving into other products at a rate of speed second-to-none."